Thursday, October 2, 2008

update la ok

just update la. ntg to update abt also actually haha
well since friday i think, my friend told me abt UCpro.
CLICK HERE to go to the website. pls dload play
add me LachoKanastra / FunkieMunkie
my 2 accounts (:

since the day i dloaded i've been sleeping at like 4 the earliest.
its abt 3+am now. after this post its BACK to UC (:
oh and earlier i played with EXTGAMER pokk. but he wasnt playing properly i thnk.
lost that game. but my axe own okay, tim if u read this, JIAK SUA. I OWN
firstblood doublekill!
then ext says : wah need to be so pro meh?
aiseh i happy ok =DD





ahhh and today had like workshops from brazillian ppl.
we learnt abt miming, hip hop dancing, break dancing, and the best of all. CIRCUS =D
i dnt have the pics n video with me, but i will upload them once i get them from jeryy beryy (:
hmmm ntg else d. TIME FOR UC!

CHALO LACHOKANASTRA

No comments: