Saturday, November 15, 2008

kantoi

pergh shit happened yesterday.
it was like 2 am, i just finish a game of dota
then i snuck out, took moms car, fetch harris n zik go mamak
so relax everything was fun and all
then got back home, dota sumore till abt 6?
then headed to bed
next day woke up d
just chillaxing then fone ring
mom called
"did u use my car last nite?"
i said no, she said come back discuss

I DO NOT LIKE TO LIE TO MY MOM OK

so when she got back i admit to her
then she terus shout till my dad hear.
dad hear = GG
so yeah la
this is the last time i ever admit my wrongs
i dont mind admitting bad stuff,
i dont mind the punishment, as long as my dad doesnt know
he goes way over board
SO my mom used to be able to just keep things between us but not anymore i ghuess
its 6.30 now i gotta be up by 8.30
nite people

chalo

No comments: