Sunday, December 7, 2008

KFC hotrods.

well there was a mistake when the FLYFM and KFC ppl called me
they said i got into top 20, but they are liars! ):
today was actually top 60. lol
so anyways got there mer up with sarah, then registered and all
then bla bla bla. and wtf dangdut fucker got in WTFZ

anywhos, i got into the finals.
finals being top 21.
PLS DO VOTE FOR ME

sorry to chibi and sarah, u guys did great man.
honestly i think u guys were better than me and alot of others that got in
sham got in too.
fuck the dangdut fucker n his friends.


will be posting a link to the video and link to the place to vote when its up.
i wana say thanks to jeff piong. he thaught me everything
during i took off my baxx hoodie and was wearing my infinite shirt inside.
then yea met up with diane and karen, and ntg much more.

*i shaved my hair and styled it before i went, will edit the video and put it here. THANKS YALL
peace out

No comments: