Thursday, December 4, 2008

KFC's && Tagz

we'll start with the tagz0r! i was tagged by the one and only kirsiieeee haha


btw im listening to the scientist - didjital mix. fkin awesome mofo! haha


Seven Random Facts About Myself

1. I like you (:
2. My pinky finger is sometimes abit cacat
3. I have 4 scars on my face, but 1 of them is at the same place so looks like 3 haha
4. I somtimes act gay, but deep down inside IM NOT =DD
5. I've got 3 piercings on my left ear and 6 on my dick. no seriously.
6. I love making that crack sound with my fingers and neck haha
7. NO MUSIC, NO LIFE. (:

I tag..
THE
PERSON
READING
THIS
RIGHT
NOW
(:









OK forgot abt that stupid tag, cos i've got important news.
i found a gazillion dollars and now im moving to planet mars.
i have a few hundred slots. anyone interested?
ghahaha i dont know wtf i was saying

anyways im in the top 20 for KFC hotrods shuffle your way to melbourne ^_^
so please do come support me and my frens at sunway pyramid this sunday 12pm

a few people that i know that are also in the top 20
O-chibi
and DollSarah
oh fyi i hope she can make it cos she balik kampung already -_-
she mite be coming back for this though
top 20 doh!!
and shes a chick that will pawn all u guys out there muahaha!
and O-chibi, need i say more?
just the sound of his name trembles fear into the hearts of shufflers! hahaha
and ME (:
well i just hope i dont screw up ;D


diane, karen and jaclyn ; i expect u guys to be there!
i expect alot of people to be there but so far i only asked these 3 hahaha
so all come come! lai lai! (:

No comments: