Friday, August 21, 2009

Running out of words to say

Well well, what can i say to you? You can be mad at me for a moment, and just totally be caring the next. I don't want this. I want something honest. If you like me then tell the world about it and don't hide your feelings. But if you don't please don't give me false hope. Just tell me what you want from me and things would be a whole lot easier.



I don't know what happened between you and me, but now we seem awfully difrrent. We used to be the best of friends, but i guess sometimes unexpected things can get into our way. You're still a friend to me, it just feels like we used to be way closer than this.


_____________________________________


hm yeah, well its been one hell of a week.
Holidays baby. and Puasa month
Happy fasting to my Muslim friends and I'll be waiting for my raya money (;

No comments: