Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Update.

first i want to get this off my chest.

I try to give you everything you want. I asked you about something, do you fucking know what half the shit that comes out of your mouth is? You can say one thing here, but something that is totally diffrent to someone else. Make up your mind, I've walked away once, I don't want to do it again, that is if you still have feelings for me. I wish i knew what was in your head. Please just open up to me.



And to "you", you know who are. You called me your close friend? I cant believe how i told you all my problems but you can act so fucking diffrent when you're around her, you say you don't like her. And someone that has been with you your whole life, the way you are and the people around you say otherwise. I'm fed up, some people say its not worth losing a friend over something like this, especially a friend who i once considered my bestfriend. But let me say this, I am not losing a friend from my point of view, because a friend wouldn't do that to me. Fuck it, I dont need this shit.




_______________________________________

alright, so now that's that.
I think I'll be updating my blog more often now.
This is it for now. Not in the mood.





No comments: