Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape

Soon you will come to find out that the title of my post has nothing at all to do with my post.
Its the holidays, and as usual I just spend most of my time 'menyaka' at home.
and its the fasting month now, means less people at the basketball court etc etc.

On the uglier side of life, we have SPM yay (: Cant wait to get it over with seriously. Another thing i cant wait to get over with is NS ; National Service. Man is it going to be the absolutely "best" 3 months of my life! My blog seemed dead before this, but i guess things are looking better now.

Hmm ntg much else happening in my life, Except for HER. The one i cant ever seem to have. sighh if only she knew how i felt about her ); hmm maybe she does but she doesn't know to what extent. sigh life is just unfair. I sometimes feel like i shouldn't fall for her due to many unmentionable circumstances but at the end of the day, there's always this gap in my heart thats just specially for her that will never be filled by any other. Shes like the drug that I need to have, without her i feel just plain crappy. I should shutup now -,-

No comments: